Friday, September 7, 2012

Sunflower Seeds? Why the Change?

Ok, so you may, or may not have noticed the change in the title of my blog, but I am currently bringing it to your attention.

Reasons: 
1. Time to Tell Tales was always a temporary title.
2. It had nothing to do with anything except that I would tell a story sometimes.
3. Sunflower Seeds seems more appropriate for my life.


Somewhere in Slovakia or Austria
Sunflowers always look happy. But more than just their beauty, they produce many seeds, and those seeds then produce more sunflowers that then produce more seeds and so on. I want to be like a sunflower. I believe that it radiates God's beauty, and glory, and that because of that, it produces more seeds. It's a pretty simple desire, but it's mine. 

Eastern Europe has miles and miles of sunflower fields.


1 comment:

  1. I like your analogy! (Also your pictures) The sunflowers were in Slovakia, just outside of Nitra.

    ReplyDelete